Allowing you to focus on
the core of your business
Our Partnership Service works closely in conjunction with your IT department / support. We store, image, configure, and deploy IT hardware, as well as deal with all of the logistics associated with delivery, return, repair and re-deployment or retirement / disposal of the hardware. By leveraging our industry experience, facilities and personnel, your organisation frees its hands of these tasks, allowing you to focus on your core business.
Why Choose ITomica?
Here’s how we do this:
- Operating from a secure location in Berkshire, where we are able to securely store IT hardware ranging from laptops, monitors, headsets, docking stations, keyboards and mice.
- We have full imaging capability using a variety of tools Microsoft SCCM, Smart Deploy and Altiris Deployment Agent. We can use an image that your IT department has provided or can work alongside you to capture your IT software requirements and create an image for you.
- Our team communicate directly with your end users to capture all configuration requirements, such as region and language settings, and all software requirements including printer driver installation, and installation and configuration of bespoke software.
- Once the device is configured and ready to deploy, ITomica take care of all the logistics for you via our dedicated logistics department and courier partners. You will have a dedicated ITomica Logistics Account Manager who will monitor all shipments from when the equipment is dispatched through to being received and maintain communication with your end user through to delivery.
- Should any hardware issues arise, ITomica can arrange for the return of the equipment to our office and deal with the repair, or replacement of hardware as necessary.
- Our asset tagging services allow us to streamline your hardware deployment, saving you time and reducing the risk of loss or theft of valuable technology assets.
- ITomica deal with the full lifecycle of IT hardware from purchase through to disposal. Working with our WEEE partners we can arrange for the recycling and secure IT disposal of redundant IT hardware in the most cost-effective way.
What our clients say
“ITomica have supported all of our UK offices for over 5 years now, and the service has been seamless and of an exceptional standard. Whether it is setting up desks for upcoming new hires, or resolving on site IT hardware issues, ITomica have been both responsive and flexible when it comes to our local offices demands. As well as hardware set up and support, ITomica have also been able to provide resource to support the facilities team during various projects which has been a huge help and I would happily recommend them to any companies looking for IT deployment and local office support services."
Laura MartinSenior Manager, Key Projects
ITomica have recently assisted us with some office closures, relocation and downsizing projects. These projects have involved tasks such as taking down a whole network, and complete removal of network infrastructure, and physical set up of the network equipment in the new location. They have also assisted in completely clearing floors of IT equipment and setting up desks with various IT equipment at a number of locations. These projects have always been to tight timelines and I am happy to say that ITomica have always stepped up and met all of the project timelines, proficiently and ahead of schedule. Communication has always been excellent from ITomica throughout these projects I would have no issue recommending ITomica for any upcoming projects you may have and will certainly be working with them again in the future.
Steven EnnisReal Estate Project Manager
Over the years, ITomica and ICON have developed a strong working relationship. They have been especially helpful in Europe, deploying hardware on a daily basis to over 20 different countries. Their robust processes ensure that users receive correctly configured hardware in a timely manner. They are our first port of call when we’re looking for an IT partner for projects. Last year, when the pandemic first took hold, they accelerated the deployment of laptops to those that needed them, and they demonstrated a great deal of flexibility for an integration project that we undertook just while lockdowns were becoming a global “norm”. They have always been happy to help with projects in the US if we’ve needed them. I look forward to continuing to work with ITomica going forward.
Ray CravenDirector, IT Operations
I’ve been working with ITomica for over 5 years now. In that time they have deployed around 7,000 laptops to our user community. I have always found them to be responsive, diligent and efficient. They have worked with our company to develop reliable processes around hardware deployment, and they have worked with us over the years on a number of projects, delivering on time and on budget. We have come to think of them as a natural extension of our IT department and they’ve never let us down.
Rouven FlickSenior IT Manager
"ITomica has been a useful resource to Tensator, especially when cover is needed for IT staff absence. They have assisted Tensator on a number of occasions. As with most companies, we are heavily reliant upon our IT systems. When a power outage occurred on the business park where our Milton Keynes site is located, it was reassuring to know that ITomica were on site to ensure that we suffered minimal disruption. I would be happy to recommend ITomica to any business needing a trustworthy and reliable IT Support service."
Alex LyczkowskiIT Manager at Aptuit
"We recently went through a process to find a suitable partner to provide IT support to our Milton Park office. It quickly became apparent that ITomica would be an excellent choice, and they have not let us down. They have industry experience, which was an important factor in our selection process. They are very flexible and tailored a support service to our needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending them."